ICF MENTOR GROUP
begins October 2023
Achieving greater CONFIDENCE and COMPETENCE IN COACHING
Dr Patrick Williams MCC, Master Certified Coach since 1998, and an ICF Mentor Coach. Pat is a renowned trainer, coach and mentor.
This small group program is for you, if you are preparing to renew your ACC or for those preparing for their ACC or PCC application. Limit 10 coaches. Training includes peer coaching, and recordings of MCC coaches and many valuable resources.
PLUS…THE ICF asks for 10 hours of Mentoring MINIMUM for credentialing…BUT that is just a suggestion…If you want to be part of a Mastery learning group to keep sharpening your coaching, this is for YOU.
- Improve your competence and confidence with the UPDATED markers and minimum skill requirements as well as peer coaching PLUS recordings of MCCs coaching calls.
- Learn to evoke your client’s self-awareness, learn more about themselves, and gain greater access to their innate wisdom.
- Attend FIVE ninety-minute group calls and THREE individual ONE HOUR calls reviewing client recordings and coach/client practice with feedback.
- Receive PCC and MCC recordings for augmenting your learning.
- Distinctions between transactional coaching and transformative coaching.
Dates: October 19, November 2, 16, 30, December 14 If these dates do not work, please email for waiting list.
Group Time: 11:00 – 12:30 EASTERN (10 central, 9 Mountain, 8 Pacific)
Individual sessions: one hour, at your convenience
Tuition: $650 for 7 hours group, $750 for 3 individual assessment calls ($1400 total)
DISCOUNT: If paid by 10/1/23, total is only $1200!
To purchase by 10/1/23,
click the purchase button below.
Contact: [email protected]