Current research studies shows the benefits of ‘mindfulness’ meditation as developed by Joh Kabat-Zinn and others. However, I find the term ‘mindfulness’ a bit misleading because what we’re really craving is emptying our minds, not making them more mind-full.
Let me share a few tips about going out of your mind to calm your stress
- Take ‘Purposeful Pauses.’
- Learn to see everyday things in new ways.
- Remember the magic of simply breathing.
- Schedule extreme self-care.
- Find a tribe.
- Write your thoughts down often.
- Get moving!
To read the full story on this topic – visit my article on Yourtango.com.