Over the past several years, Dr. Pat has been a keynote speaker and trainer from Boston to Beijing, Paris to Portland — at conferences, corporate meetings, and professional groups.
Through his non-profit, Coaching the Global Village, he has facilitated presentations in Tanzania and Ghana Africa, Costa Rica, Canada, Florida, Arizona, Colorado, Pennsylvania, Maryland and many more; including a speech for graduates of the Institute for Life Coach Training program in a federal prison in Pennsylvania.
- Getting Naked: On Being Emotionally Transparent (Dropping Your Mask)
A few past speaking topics
- Global and Planetary Wellness
- Social Change in Rural communities
- Community Coaching as a Fire Starter
- Your Point of View is just an opinion…not a fact
- Creating Conversations that Matter
- Getting Naked: emotional Transparency with the Right People, Place, and Time
- Getting out of Your mind can be a Good Thing
A few past training topics
- Leadership for All
- Community or Company development
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) for the communities your company impacts
- Coaching the Global Village: Engaging non profits or NGOS in community engagement and change by local residents.
I love to provide one-half to one-day live trainings, with follow up on Skype or Web Ex. Training is known to ignite passion and possibility…follow up coaching can keep the embers hot!!!!”